Valentine’s Day is right around the corner which means everyone will be heading to the stores on a shopping trip for the perfect Valentine’s day gift for their loved one. We usually love to go out for dinner and a movie and sometimes, a spontaneous, unplanned hotel stay if the hotels near the restaurant we’re at seem pretty decent.
Last year, if I remember correctly, we didn’t do nothin big since I was 8.5 months pregnant with our little guy, and this year? You know the deal. Covid-19 has made things pretty impossible to do. We’re unsure what our plan for this Valentine’s day is, but whatever is, we’ll be enjoying it. I’ve always said that we shouldn’t wait until valentine’s day to show our spouse love and affection and I’m sure most of us don’t wait until then anyway. But if you’re looking to make this year’s love day an extra special one, here’s a list of some gift ideas you would love for her, him, and both of you!
This post may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running. Thank you!
Gift Ideas for her
- Floral Scented Bath Soap Rose Flower Petals
- Beauty and The Beast Rose with Necklace Gift
- Anne Klein Women’s Swarovski Crystal Watch and Bracelet Set
- Engraved ‘to My Beautiful Wife’ Compact Mirror
- Women’s Sleepwear 4pcs Satin Cami with Shirt Pajama Set
Gift Ideas for him
- Engraved ‘To my husband’ Pocket Watch
- Alexander Del Rossa Men’s Robe with Hood – Premium Fleece Bathrobe
- My Man Silver Keychain
- Men’s Best Husband Ever T-Shirt
- Custom Dog Tags Necklace with Personalized Photo
Gifts Ideas for couples
- Wife & Husband Marble Mug Set with Spoon
- King & Queen Matching Couple Hoodie Set
- Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right 2-Piece Kitchen Apron Set
- Keepsake Hands Casting Kit L, DIY Plaster Statue Molding Kit
- Bamboo Cheese Board Set With Cutlery