Thanks for coming back for another episode of our Christmas series! Today we’re talking all about stocking stuffers – which, I always have a hard time getting. Not because it’s expensive, but because I always focus on filling up the tree with Christmas gifts under it and I always forget about the stockings. Truth is, stocking have become more like seasonal decorations than anything else. But this year, I’m determined to change that. I really want to focus on how I can use my stocking stuffers for more gifts that don’t necessarily need to be expensive or big.
In this post, I’m giving you a list of 10 things you can buy for under $10.99 for your preschooler, for your wife, and for your husband. If you have older kids, between the ages of 6-12, you can probably still get some of these gifts that are listed for preschoolers. And for teenage kids, definitely, the gifts listed for the adults.
STOCKING STUFFER GIFT GUIDE
Stocking Stuffers for Preschoolers
- Crayola Twistable Crayon Set
- Melissa & Doug Scissor Skills Activity Pad
- Coogan Wooden Lacing Apple
- Melissa & Doug Tape Activity Book
- Mini Spiral Notepads
- Sesame Street Matching Card Game
- Stretchy Jelly String Noodles
- Color Matching Puzzle Ball
- Christmas Temporary Tattoos